Salary: £55,000-£60,000 plus car allowance and package
£55,000-£60,000 plus car allowance and package
Based in Corby area.
Our client is an established multi temperature food provider experiencing large periods of growth. We seek an energetic, forward thinking General Manager with the experience required to motivate and drive change through a crucial period for a growing company.
The nature of the role necessitates the need for an individual with a strong Distribution operational background along with the credibility and gravitas necessary not only to engage with a large workforce but to also build an excellent working relationship with the clients.
- By nature, you will be committed to delivering high levels of customer satisfaction, will have the capacity to identify areas for improved processes /productivity and will be an advocate of Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Your strategic foresight will enable you to continually review and plan operational and resource capabilities to support seasonal trends and future growth. Likewise, your excellent commercial acumen and proactive approach to cost control will enable you to improve the financial efficiencies of the site.
- Your strategic foresight will enable you to continually review and plan operational and resource capabilities to support seasonal trends and future growth.
- You will be instrumental in creating a highly productive, customer centric work ethos. Moreover, you will have the capacity to lead and motivate your team through changes in operational practices and system upgrades.
- Experience of managing and developing teams in a fast paced operational environment is essential, as is a proven understanding and previous management of warehouse processes and operations
- Must have managed 100+people.
- The role will require you to effectively manage continuous improvement initiatives, drive change and lean working to ensure that processes are efficient with the ability to redesign process skills where necessary.
- You will need to be an exceptional communicator who can build good internal business relationships with the ability to engage, motivate and influence others in order to hands on deliver results through your team and maximise the potential of others including their development and performance management.
- You will also be required to set and achieve daily measurable targets and work within set budgets in this highly customer centric environment.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.