This expanding company are looking for a customer focused Fleet Maintenance Manager to manage the workshop of their large fleet of HGV and trailers in a rapidly growing specialist serviced hire and rental business. You will be a strong leader with a continuous improvement mindset and be familiar with change management. This role would suit someone who has progressed to a managerial post from an HGV mechanical maintenance background.
- Management control of both external service providers, in house workshop and mobile technicians
- Ensure legal compliance for the fleet
- Manage and control expenditure within agreed budgets
- Undertake external supplier performance reviews
- Negotiate preferential rates for parts supply
- Manage all areas of H&S
- Plan and allocate work activities
- Coach, mentor and develop staff where necessary
- Strong management skills able to lead both workshop and mobile teams
- Good analytical, budget management and numerical skills
- Able to provide exceptional customer service
- Good knowledge of HGV and Trailer maintenance and maintain their own level of competence.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.