Salary: Up to £32,000 depending on experience + benefits
At Bis Henderson, we are looking for a Finance & Controlling Supervisor. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global provider of e-commerce and shipping solutions.
Reporting to the Finance & Controlling Manager, this person will be responsible for preparing and analysing monthly management accounts, as well as ensuring the P&L is accurate and complete. This role will also involve one direct report in the Finance & Controlling Specialist, who this position holder will responsible for supervising.
This role offers hybrid working.
- Manage the sales and purchase ledgers, resolving any queries
- Complete bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and post month end journals including accruals, prepayments and deferred income
- Process staff expenses, ensuring timely payment
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts, ensuring the P&L is accurate and complete
- Create payment batches for approval
- Assist in the preparation of month end accounts and management reporting
- Supervise the Finance & Controlling Specialist
- Educated to Degree Level or professional diploma in Finance / Accounting
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good communication / interpersonal skills, with ability to build relationships with all stakeholders and supervise one team member
If this sounds like you – Please apply today!
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.