Salary: £65,000 + benefits
This well known retail group is looking for an Enterprise Integrity Control Manager to undertake responsibility of the scheduling and implementation of the stock count program across the business. This will require you to ensure the agreed counts are achieved and that best practice stock movement procedures are in place to drive high stock accuracy. You will lead a team to achieve high levels of stock integrity and who will focus on loss reduction and risk exposure. You will need to be highly analytical and commercially biased able to review results and develop continuous improvement processes and present information in a clear and compelling format.
- Define and implement best practices for inventory counts and adjustments
- Oversee the inventory management process and stock transfer
- Integrity management and analysis of adjustments
- Risk monitoring and reporting
- Team management, coaching and development skills
- Strong systems knowledge especially SAP and ERP
- Query resolution ability
- Previous stock and integrity management from the retail sector
- Strong financial understanding – financial statements, shrinkage, stock provision and movements
- Ability to define and implement solutions and processes.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.