Location: Midlands based with National travel
Salary: c£55,000 + car/allowance
Our customer centric client requires an experienced Training Manager to design and deliver appropriate training to their multi drop, driving teams on a National basis. You will need to be proactive in the development of process improvement to their white glove, van delivery service ensuring that customer satisfaction is fully achieved as well as maintaining compliance.
- Ensure that all drivers are fully trained in all aspects of their work
- Manage the drivers induction process and their ongoing training programmes
- Promote a positive safety culture within transport
- Support with vehicle accident and incident investigations
- Write and uphold standard operating procedures for the delivery drivers
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Proven experience of working in a training environment within transport
- Possess a positive and “can do” attitude
- Able to deliver success against KPIs
Ideally Lean Six Sigma trained with project management skills
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.