Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 + bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 – 17.30 and office based
This role requires an experienced Customs clearance clerk to join a small but expanding team in Birmingham to look after the day to day requirements of their general cargo, customs clearance clients and therefore you need to be knowledgeable in declaration procedures and have experience with CDS.
- Processing Customs clearance for imports via road and sea
- Raising export documentation EAD and T1s
- Liaising with clients and resolving any issues
- 1 years + experience in a similar role
- Able to handle shipments from start to finish
- Good knowledge of the requirements for import customs clearance via road and sea
- Able to raise export documentation
- Experience of CDS and ideally also Chief
- Able to use your own initiative with good communication and interpersonal skills
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.