This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established company in their brand new bonded facility in Basingstoke. You will be responsible for ensuring the company’s trade operations are fully compliant with import and export regulations, HMRC requirements and all other relevant bodies.
- Ensure that Customs entries are transmitted on time to HMRC
- Monitor, balance and review Deferment accounts and statements
- Ensure evidence of export is correctly allocated in CDS
- Ensure EMCS movements are managed correctly
- Accurately complete W5D documentation
- Build and manage the relationship with HMRC
- Review and update processes and ensure all relevant staff are trained
- Customs background with a good knowledge of Customs systems, HMRC regimes and query resolution
- UK Excise regulations knowledge
- Proficiency in IT systems including word and excel
- Able to manage HMRC customs entry procedures
Previous experience gained from a bonded environment
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.