Location: Northampton (Hybrid / Remote working)
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 (negotiable) + car allowance and bonus
Our client is a leading Supply Chain & Logistics consulting business providing a broad range of consultancy services to an impressive portfolio of customers including retailers and third party logistics organisations in the UK and globally.
As part of their continued growth, they are now looking to recruit a Transport-focused Consultant with a background in strategic transport solutions, network planning and a variety of other strategic client-focused interventions.
- Performing various analytical and modelling tasks on data provided by customers to produce strategic insights and advice.
- Designing transport network solutions for clients as part of a wider project team.
- Performing specific analysis using software such as Paragon, PTV and also in house models.
- Carry out extensive reviews of transport network planning and design.
- Produce detailed and comprehensive reports as part of project reviews.
- Highly developed analytical skills with experience in relevant modelling software for tactical transport planning such as PTV, Paragon, Llamasoft or C2S.
- An understanding of carrier and pallet networks in the UK and mainland Europe
- Knowledge of lane based pricing models and international multi-modal freight lanes including air, sea, road and rail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a methodical and logical approach and accuracy and attention to detail.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.