Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 + benefits
Our client is a leading manufacturer within their niche industry providing manufactured and engineered solutions to the construction, engineering, retail and municipal sectors.
They are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Administrator to work closely both with Customers and internal Sales & Production teams to manage incoming enquiries and administer work in progress.
- Play a crucial role in providing administrative support to the commercial and sales team to ensure that orders are processed efficiently and to customer expectation levels.
- Manage incoming orders and enquiries, provide quotations and liaise with production / shop floor to help to schedule work.
- Collaborate closely with the production team to ensure that orders are fulfilled on time and in full.
- Keep internal systems updated accurately.
- Run reports to support the visibility of all commercial work in progress.
- Preferably previous experience working within a commercial or sales administration role in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to interact with customers and internal teams.
- A high level of proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) as well as sales ordering / CRM systems.
- Experience in preparing quotations.
- Previous experience in some form of Marketing would be advantageous but is not essential.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.