Location: Home / Field Based
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 + bonus, car and benefits
Our client is a dynamic, innovative and agile business offering specialist, two man logistics services to its customers nationally. Business has grown rapidly due to high level of service and burgeoning reputation they have developed within their customer markets. There is a lot of opportunity to capitalise on their position and they are now looking to add a Business Development Manager to their team.
- Utilise prospecting skills and industry connections to identify new business opportunities.
- Develop a strong pipeline of potential business flow to ensure consistent levels of revenue are achieved.
- Produce and deliver sales presentations aligned to customer needs.
- Support and develop cross sell opportunities for other group level business streams.
- Produce sales reports to keep the business appraised of activity and sales progression.
- Ensure CRM system is updated and maintained to provide granular prospect data.
- A proven hunter with a background of delivering strong sales performance within a targeted environment.
- Pre-existing knowledge of two man / specialist logistics service offerings.
- A self-sufficient prospecter who actively enjoys being out in the market networking and seeking out opportunities.
- A solutions-based approach to sales and comfortable working on multiple opportunities at once.
- Experience in providing sales reports and delivering sales presentations.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.