Location: Home Based / Hybrid
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 + car allowance + uncapped commission and benefits
This is an exciting and innovative business who work with clients to identify and source logistics services and additional warehouse space capacity. The services that they provide enable their clients to support and ramp up growth projects and increase their warehouse space capacity particularly in peak periods but at other key escalation points also.
As part of ongoing growth within the business, they are now seeking to appoint a solution-driven business development professional to cover the Southern region who will initiate, develop and close commercial opportunities.
- Identifying, targeting and selling warehousing space solutions into Logistics and Warehousing markets.
- Utilising your existing network of contacts and additional resources to prospect for new business opportunities to grow sales funnels.
- Engaging with key decision makers at Warehouse Manager, General Manager and other Senior Management levels to understand their current and future warehousing space needs.
- Preparing commercial proposals as well as writing commercial agreements and Heads of Terms.
- Managing clients and building ongoing strategic relationships.
- Possess a background of experience and a proven sales track record in a B2B role preferably aligned to the Logistics, Supply Chain or Manufacturing industries.
- With a hunter mentality, be an accomplished closer who is comfortable handling and allaying objections.
- Be a strong relationship builder with the professional confidence to interact with key decision makers at a senior level.
- Be comfortable working in a field based environment with an ability to manage and prioritise your time effectively.
- Have a focused and fast-paced work ethic and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Report on activity within the Southern region and keep CRM systems up to date.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.